Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stocking Up On Tones

 

untitled 截图01截图02 截图04 截图05

截图06截图07  截图08

 

 

Now I'm really pissed. happening quite frequently recently....It's the 3rd time straight when I'm headhunting for Gorgeous Stockings, the sales told me they were out of stock for quite a long time.....

Tsumori Chisato I've never been a fans of their, flowery fantasy patterns before, but look at this blue shade, it's a grown up version of Alice of the Wonderland this season. However the sales lady told me I have to pay for all four colors of the tights in advance if I want to put my name on the wait list....

Two Adidas by Stella Mccartney short leg warmers.

Chanel's two tone tights + lace tights.

American Apparel Pantyhose.

My favorite brand is Japan's Relish. Got a pair of metalic black legging frm Pedder Red, HK$175 only!!! And four pairs of color stockings from City Super, HK$55 each. Earthy, subtle color!!! Quite a bargain~ I got this one pair of dark red and wore it whole winter last year~

The shimmering is a bit annoying but still acceptable. Remembered I spot Kay Tse at this event with metalic black legging with gold wedges. Kills~

 

.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails