Friday, December 17, 2010

The Party Dress

Ok, there's only two reasons that can wake me up before ten on a Saturday- A Colin Firth film screening and a Sample Sale. In this case, the latter....

And in the piles of cheap T-shirts I found this precious baby, the Sass & Bide "Beyonce" dress. I suddenly started this obsession of party dress shopping, well it is party season indeed. First a pretty Phillip Lim SS 11 petal dress, which I totally almost bought when tipsy at the Lane Crawford party, tried on twice later on, still living it. And the next day, tried on a fancy studded orange dress at Liger, which I missed a zero at the very end on the price tag...

And today, this S&B at an amazing sample sale, 80% off. Lalala, I'm happy happy girl. Here's how runway and Beyonce rocks it....and real way with Isabel Marant suede pumps.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails