Thursday, December 16, 2010

Harry does it again

.
I seriously don't even wanna rant about it...I mean it was totally my idea to drag myself into the theatre to see the new Harry Potter. Oh well, those Emma Watson Vogue cover did the magic.
Allors, this film is way way way too dark, too sophisticated, too racy for children....Maybe that was the exact definition of what children of this age's been watching....
It totally gets my eyes rolling when Harry stripped off to his briefs and jumped into the icy icy dark hole of water....Geez, what am I thinking....I ain't imply anything more than an freezing ice water hole....
Non the less, what's the matter with HP. I get it, it's been five or six episodes and he derserves to be loved, this poor innocent boy with evil blood in his veins is totally mother care deprived....hence the intimate dance with Hermione (the still teenage version of Emma that is) and in Ron's hallucination all the makeout....that's just....outrageous......They trying to make another Lord of Rings or what, at least LOR has better looking and taller Elfs!!
Anyway, I'm glad that's gonna put an end to all of it, the kids are grown up, hairs been cut short, time to move on. I'll settle for Hermione grown-up version....pls pls no topless making out with HP...it's just wrong wrong wrong

Here's more how fans reacted click






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails