Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring is here

Ok It’s a love at first sight with this Zucca shirt. The feminine ruffles are given some edgy twist here, almost look like the ribcage, lol. Yes, it’s now officially my “rib-cage” shirt. A bit see through, but will work fine with some nude coloured corset I found from SLY, didn’t buy coz I know I’d only wear it for no more than once…albeit it’s very cute and affordable @HK $650.

Here comes the shorts from A.P.C, again very simple but the cutting is just tres Parisian. It’s gonna be widely integrated to my whole summer wardrobe!

Got this pair of pink wedges from Moschino last year and have been wearing them with everything, everything. Uber versatile though in baby pink.  

IMG_0777

Zucca Shirt

A.P.C shorts

Moschino Cheap & Chic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails