Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rue Madame

.
Among all the shops I adore in HKG, Rue Madame is now topping my list of choices. It has like five points more than even LC or Joyce, the latter ones are simply not uber affordable. I've learned the trick to shop wisely through out all those years of retail therapy...yeah, learned it the hard way.
Rue Madame is like a Marais Paris in the midst of urban jungle HKG. Its Causeway Bay shop in the Lee Gardens is cutiesy and I can simply find everything I need at an affordable price.
The super Parisian chic labels including Maje, Sandro and IRO. One recent lovely find is American Vintage, they produce, the BEST luxe basic Ts I've ever found-forget pricey pricey Alexander Wang. And the designer was super nice as well when he came to Hong Kong for Madame's anniversary earlier this year.
The owner Ariane is simply tres chic and uber friendly...yeah, she's not paying me for this post...so that's it before the fall-winter collection Madame's got me lust after, drooling over.....muahahahahha


American Vintage




Claudie Pierlot


Gat Rimon

Totally, completely digging these crispy sleek silouhette!! Go secretary go!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails