Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Sandals

I’ve been doing this summer sandal hunting for almost two months now, and made mistakes, impulsive buys and learned my lesson- no more cheap heels, never ever. I ended up with a pair of campers twins and another Chloe wedge, and my trust worthy old summer companions. There, I was just browsing through Who What Wear’s Shop the Closet and saw this magnificent emerald strappy sandals, pretty close to last year’s patent leather See by Chloe, I dumped before summer because it got all moldy in this super bloody humid city…which I deeply regretted now…Any ways, the list of wish to buy will probably continue to expand until the end of summer…

You guys out there have any idea where I can find these lovely pairs without paying some half-the-price shipping fee the get them flied from across the ocean?

Rochas

rochas sandals

Balenciaga

balenciagaa

 

Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails