Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Military Spirit: SLY, MOUSSY SS10

My bf was watching The Pacific, HBO’s new miniseries, obviously dead bodies with visible intestine exposed are a bit over my before sleep tv soap standards. So while I was pretend watching, I checked out these lovely babies, just got in from DMop today, Japanese brand SLY, Moussy, Black by Moussy for SS 2010.

As always, I often go there for party outfits, very Harujuku/Ginza style after midnight, if u know wut I mean. Like the shoes, accessories most. The T-shirts were a bit of rip-off.

Lurve this Napoleon Vest @ HK$990, goes perfect with some skinny jeans!

 

SLY Napoleon Vest_HK$990

SLY One Button Tailored Jacket_HK$790 

moussy Leather Buckle Belt_HK$890 SLY Border Metal Chain Bag_HK$990

BLACK by moussy Belt-Strap Boot_HK$1,890 BLACK by moussy Strappy Open-Toe Ankle Boot_HK$1,690

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails